Tuesday, April 24, 2012

blah!



omg moving sucks. There is so much stuff! How did I get all this stuff? Why did I think it was necessary to buy all this stuff?

The good news is I have officially moved to a bigger apartment and for the first time in my life i dont own enough lamps. I didnt think it was possible, but apparently it is.

Unfortunately I am too tired to care. So harve, polly and I will be sleeping during every minute of our spare time until all the boxes are officially gone (or clawed to shreds.. whichever comes first).

// image from here

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I am always trying to get rid of more stuff. First world problems.

    Glad you are in and resting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see your new place! Either through blog photos, or IDEALLY, a Summertime VISIT! But either way, congrats on the bigger place, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...