Wednesday, July 27, 2011

nerd alert : harry potter

I guess i should jump on this bandwagon before it leaves town... Harry Potter is pretty phenomenal in my opinion, who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts? There are a few video games out, but I personally prefer LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

// from here




"Lego!?" you say "For Babies!" you say.. well I say "It rocks - just try it"

Learn spells, make friends, unlock all the characters, replay all the levels to unlock hidden items, customize your character. its addictive. you will be dreaming of those little gold yellow coins.
(I went through a period where i imagined little green silhouettes around everything)

01/ boy who lived stamp $10.00  //  02/ dragon ring $69.99  //  03/ owl ring $90.00  //  04/ marauders map $35.00  //  05/ snitch necklace $3.50  //  06/ monster book $59.99  //  07/ acceptance letter necklace $27.50  //  08/ the grim teacup $14.00  //  09/ harry potter cross stitch $5.00  //  10/ complete series $114.07
 
and after you finish it, get super stoked because the game for years 5-7 comes out Q4 of 2011!

5.5/6 Polly toes

2 comments:

  1. ha! i have friends who would LOVE this post as they are obsessed w hp! so glad you're coming to the Rendez-vous: New England! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow...not sure how I ended up way back on this post, but so glad I did. HP galore...my fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...