Monday, April 11, 2011

the swanky abode

01/ kidney coffee table  02/ facebook  03/ painting  04/ kodawood chair  05/ facebook  06/ wegner sofa

I went to easton this weekend - which is columbus ohio's big cool outdoor mall. my heart literally
sank when I walked by the closed storefront that use to be Nest - a very cool eclectic antique store... but then after about 10 yards of suffering there it was! the swanky abode!

apparently nest didnt go out of business - it got bigger and moved to a larger location.
so excited - with more space they also have more stuff - if you are in the area go check
them out - their website doesn't do them justice.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I've never heard of this new store before! I'm going to have to check it out ASAP! Speaking of housewares shopping, we need to have another date at Funky & Function sooon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...